Bihar Public Service Commission published BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment 2017 for hiring the candidates for total 642 vacancies and who are interested should satisfy the eligibility criteria so from this page view the recruitment conditions required to apply for this BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment. We here provide the educational qualification, age limit, fee details, selection procedure and other info related to this notification. Read the information completely and who are eligible can apply ONLINE for BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Notification 2017.
BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment 2018
- 1 BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Notification 2017 Apply @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- 1.2 BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Notification 2017 Information
- 1.3 Check Here How to Apply for BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment 2017:
- 1.4 BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Notification 2017
- 1.5 BPSC CCE Apply Online
As we all know many people are so excited to secure a job in government sector as it has many benefits and attractive salary so recently an announcement made by Bihar Public Service Commission @ bpsc.bih.nic.in for Combined Competitive Exam. Who are interested in Bihar Govt Jobs can happily make utilize of this BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment 2018 opportunity so before applying you need to check the criteria. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this notification should have pass Graduate or PG Degree in relevant trade with minimum qualifying marks. BPSC will accept the applications via online mode from 22nd December 2017 and the last date for submission of forms are on or before 25th January 2018.
BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Notification 2017 Apply @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
Age limit required to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission CCE Exam should be between 18 to 45 years and those who are more than the specified age are not eligible to apply for this BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment 2017. By conducting the written test, personal interview, and document verification candidates are selected for the job and will receive a good pay of Rs. 8100 to 18,700/-. You should visit the official website and fill the application online and all the details must be correctly entered. Before submitting cross check the form and should pay the application fee as per your category. General candidates should pay Rs. 750/- and for female, SC/ST candidates fee is Rs. 200/. The fee should be paid through Generated Challan.
BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Notification 2017 Information
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC
Post: Combined Competitive Examination
Mode of Applying: ONLINE
Type of Job: Government Job
Starting Date to Submit: 22 December 2017
Last Date to Submit: 25 January 2018
Official Website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
Check Eligibility Criteria for 642 Posts BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Notification 2017
- Applying candidates for this notification should pass Graduate or PG Degree in relevant trade with minimum qualifying marks.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- 8100 to 18700/-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For General Category: Rs. 750/-
- For all female and SC/ST candidates: Rs. 200/-
The fee to be paid through Generated Challan.
Check Here How to Apply for BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of BPSC and click on the link BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Notification 2017
- Now, read the notification details and who satisfy the conditions can start applying
- Fill the application correctly without any mistakes and any field should not be left empty
- Attach the relevant documents
- Pay the category wise application fee
- Submit the form on or by 25 Jan 2018
- Take a print copy and save for further use
Important Dates for BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date to Submit: 22 December 2017
- Last Date to Submit: 25 January 2018