Candidates who are appearing for the CLAT 2018 and searching for the CLAT Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern can collect from this page the complete syllabus and view the topics covered in it. Download freely on this page the CLAT 2018 Syllabus. Go through the entire CLAT Syllabus and get adequate knowledge of the information provided with the help of which you can make a correct exam schedule. Read the below section completely to have an idea about the CLAT Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern.
CLAT Syllabus 2018
- 1 CLAT Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Entrance Exam – CLAT Syllabus 2018 Information
- 1.2 Preparation for CLAT Exam 2018:
- 1.3 CLAT 2018 Syllabus PDF 2018 For UG PG:
- 1.4 Subject Wise Explanation For CLAT 2018 Syllabus
- 1.5 CLAT Syllabus 2018 – Download
- 1.6 For More Information About CLAT 2018
Common Law Admission Test is a centralized test conducted for admission to National Law Universities in India and organized by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies which offers admissions into various programmes like BA LLB(Hons), BSC LLB (Hons), BSW LLB (Hons), BCom LLB (Hons) and LLM. To get admission you need to clear the CLAT 2018 so right now all who are preparing for the Common Law Admission Test should score good marks for which you required a right CLAT 2018 Syllabus. Get the CLAT Syllabus 2018 from this page.
Entrance Exam – CLAT Syllabus 2018 Information
Organization Name: National Law University (NLU)
Entrance Exam: Common Law Admission Test
Starting Date to Apply: 01st January 2018
Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2018
CLAT Exam Date: 13th May 2018
Preparation for CLAT Exam 2018:
Every exam contains the Syllabus which prepared by the conducting officials so who are attending for the CLAT exam without doing late download the CLAT 2018 Syllabus which contains the different sections and subtopics covered in the test. Check for all the subjects included in the syllabus and you need to follow it correctly so who is perfect with the syllabus can answer the questions during the time of the test quickly without confusing. Put little efforts for getting the good score in the CLAT 2018 examination. You can check here for both undergraduate (LLB) and postgraduate (LLM) syllabus on this page and as per the course download the CLAT Syllabus 2018. Based on the performance in CLAT 2018 the admissions are allotted so be thorough with all the topics and try to tackle the test easily.
CLAT 2018 Syllabus PDF 2018 For UG PG:
CLAT exam covers the topics from English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude. Each section consists of objective type questions for which different marks allotted. For every correct attempt, one mark allotted and for the wrong answer 0.25 marks deducted from the right answer. So, perform well in the CLAT 2018 examination. Check below for the CLAT Syllabus 2018 UG and PG Course:
CLAT 2018 UG Exam Pattern:
|Type of Test||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||English including comprehension||40||2 hours|
|GK and Current Affairs||50|
CLAT 2018 PG Courses Exam Pattern:
|Other subjects such as contract, criminal law, international law, torts, IPR etc.||50|
Subject Wise Explanation For CLAT 2018 Syllabus
English including Comprehension:
- English Vocabulary: Antonyms, Synonyms, and Analogies.
- English Proficiency: Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph, Rearrangement of Words in Sentence, Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.
- English Usage Errors: Common Errors, Spotting Errors, Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage), Use of Correct Word.
- English Comprehension: Paragraph will be given. Questions will be asked from that paragraph. Understand the para and answer the questions accordingly.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
- Events of National and International importance also covering current events in the area of Economics, Science, Technology, Sports, Persons, and Places, Static GK & Latest Happening, Books, and Authors.
- Arithmetic (Number Theory)
- Number Systems
- Surds and Indices
- Square Roots
- Fractions and Decimals
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Average and Logarithms.
- Profit and Loss,
- Partnership and Discounts.
- This Part will judge your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability.
- These questions will be related to legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions.
- Such propositions may or may not be true, you have to assume them and answer the questions accordingly.
- Some major topics are International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts, and Torts.
- Direction and Distance Test,
- Analogy Test,
- Coding-Decoding Test,
- Number Test,
- Series Test,
- Relationships Test,
- Alphabet Test,
- Ranking Tests and Time Sequence Test.
- Statements Arguments,
- Statements Conclusions and Statements Action.
CLAT Syllabus 2018 – Download
Questions Asked Subject Wise
|English including Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|