Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is India level CUCET Notification 2018 entrance exam for admission in UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses conducted by ten central universities and Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics. CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST has released CUCET Application Form for Admissions in various universities in India. People who are interested can apply for the Entrance exam from the official website cucetexam.in. So willing aspirants who wish to apply should refer the below-mentioned details Of CUCET Notification like education criteria, age limit and more. Issuing of Admit card we are on 13th April 2018 and result will be declared after 25 days of exam.
CUCET Notification 2018
- 1 CUCET Notification 2018
- 1.1 Application Form For CUCET Notification 2018
- 1.2 Importance Details Of CUCET Notification 2018
- 1.3 Required Details Of CUCET Application Form 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply CUCET Notification 2018
- 1.5 Details Of CUCET Important Dates 2018
- 1.6 CUCET Notification 2018—> Click Here
- 1.7 CUCET Application Form 2018—>Apply Online
Candidate should apply for the CUCET Application Form 2018 through Online only and the last date of acceptance of the online application is 23rd March 2018. Candidates who’re age is not more than as specified in CUCET Notification and having the qualification of 10th, 12th, UG or PG Degree. Eligibility criteria for CUCET entrance exam are different for different courses and different universities so refer CUCET Notification for more information.
Application Form For CUCET Notification 2018
CUCET Notification 2018 for the central universities common entrance test will conduct written test. Candidates who cleared the written test will be forward to next levels. So, to score good marks you need to refer the CUCET Syllabus of the exam which the officials will upload at the official website of CUCET. You can collect the entire syllabus and prepare well for the test.
Importance Details Of CUCET Notification 2018
|Organization Name:||CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST|
|Exam Date:||28th and 29th April 2018|
|Location:||various places in India|
|Starting Date to Apply:||19th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||23rd Mar 2018|
|Mode of Applying:||Online|
Required Details Of CUCET Application Form 2018
Education Required:10th, 12th, UG or PG Degree. Eligibility criteria for CUCET Notification 2018 are different for different courses and different universities.Refer the official Notification for more details.
Age Limit: Candidate Refer official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on merit list in the Written test.
Application Fee: For General and OBC Category Rs.800/- and for reserved category(ST/SC/PWD) Rs.350/-
How to Apply CUCET Notification 2018
- First, you need to visit the official website of the organization cucetexam.in
- On the homepage click on the apply button, a new page will open.
- Thereafter, candidates need to apply for the course level and click next.
- Read the CUCET Notification instructions carefully then proceed.
- Check for the eligibility,age,Exam centers e.t.c
- Fill all the details like Qualification, exam center, personal details, address in the form.
- Upload Sign & Signature.
- complete the payment in the form through online
- Check all the details before you submit.
- Take a print out of CUCET Application Form 2018 for further references.
Details Of CUCET Important Dates 2018
|1.||Commencement of Online Registration||19th Feb 2018|
|2.||Closing Date of Online Registration||26th March 2018|
|3.||Date of Admit Card Upload||13th April 2018|
|4.||Examination Date||28th & 29th April 2018|
|5.||Answer Key Upload||30th April 2018|
|6.||Grievances, if any up to||04th May 2018|
|7.||Corrected Answer Key ready||09th May 2018|
|8.||Result Declaration||25th May 2018|