Current Affairs 28th November 2017 (today’s current affairs). To understand about today’s current affairs, we provide the detailed information in this article. For more information about the day to day current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India. Stay tuned to this page. Information regarding today’s Current affairs, jrecruitment today, 28th November 2017 current affairs.
Current Affairs 28th November 2017
For more regular daily Current Affairs 28th November 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of Bank PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal, State Public Services, Competitive Exams, & many More Such as Sports, Business, Finance, Economic Forum, Health, IT, Metro Railways, Air Force, Navy, Defence & Environment and many for other competitive exams. Other Updates like Local, National & International Affairs.
Current Affairs 28th November 2017 National Affairs:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the much-awaited metro rail in Hyderabad today, taking the inaugural ride along with Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao.
- Ivanka Trump, daughter, and adviser to US President Donald Trump, has arrived in Hyderabad for the annual Global Entrepreneurship Summit co-hosted by India and the US.
- For the first time, the GES is being held in South Asia. 3 summit, from November 28-30, will be held at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC) and Hyderabad International Trade Expositions (Hitex).
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) today, which is slated to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. US President Donald Trump’s daughter and advisor Ivanka Trump and Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will also participate in a panel discussion on opening up of opportunities for women entrepreneurs.
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017 theme is “Women First, Prosperity for All”,
- Ajay Kumar, Additional Secretary, Ministry of electronics and IT said The Government of India will help Mauritius to develop and set up digital locker services told on the Summit of Global Conference on Cyber Space 2017.
- The Golden Temple has declared “the most visited place in the world” by the London-based World Book of Records (WBR).
- Nayantara Sahgal has presented a Lifetime Achievement Award at Times Lit Fest 2017.
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has been elected President of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA).
- India celebrates National Milk Day on November 26, the birthday of Verghese Kurien, the Father of White Revolution in India.
- Maharashtra stands as the single largest consumer of electricity in India, followed by Uttar Pradesh and Telangana.
- The government of Punjab told today notified the ‘Punjab Goods Carriages (Regulation and Prevention of Cartelization Rules), 2017’, barring goods carriage operators from forming cartels in the state. The move will help propel industrial and infrastructural investment by facilitating a favorable environment for industries and business houses to invest in the state.
- Shri Rajnath Singh Union Home Minister act as chairperson of the 12th meeting of the Standing Committee of Inter-State Council (ISC) held in New Delhi
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the International Gita Mahotsav 2017 in Kurukshetra, Haryana. The objective behind Mahotsav is to spread the message of Gita to the world.
- Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis today laid the foundation stone of a healthcare center for children here, Sri Sathya Sai Sanjeevani Centre for Child Health Care and Training in Paediatric Heart Care.
- Aditya-L1, India’s maiden mission to the Sun, will be launched in 2019,” (ISRO) chairman A.S. Kiran Kumar said told reporters on the sidelines of the ‘International Seminar on Indian Space Programme’ organized by ISRO in partnership with Antrix, the commercial arm of ISRO.
Current Affairs 28th November 2017 International Affairs:
- Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters, The woman representing South Africa has won the Miss Universe crown 2017.
- Miss Colombia Laura Gonzalez was adjudged the first runner-up while Miss Jamaica Davina Bennett became the second runner-up.
- In a first, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has formulated clinical guidelines on responding to children and adolescents who have been sexually abused.
- Soumya Swaminathan is set to assume the charge of deputy director-general of the WHO in Geneva.
- China successfully launched remote sensing satellites designed to conduct electromagnetic probes and other experiments.
- The 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix was held at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- On December 2, a unique Indian Armed Forces Memorial will be inaugurated at Villiers Guislain
- Ajeya Warrior: India-UK to conduct the third joint military training exercise in Rajasthan in December.
- Google announced that it would train around 2 million developers in India to foster innovation and support the growth of India’s start-up ecosystem.
- Women weightlifters from Iran will be allowed to compete internationally for the first time. Iran has one of the world’s strongest weightlifting cultures, and its men have won seven Olympic gold medals this century.
- India and Finland joined hands to boost mutual ties in the areas of trade and investment, renewable energy and science and technology.
- Nick Gerritsen, the entrepreneur in New Zealand have developed world’s first artificial intelligence politician named SAM.
- Axis Bank launches ripple-powered instant payment service for retail and corporate customers
- India bowled Sri Lanka out for 166, winning the Nagpur Test by an innings and 239 runs.
- India at the AIBA World Women’s Youth Boxing Championships with the country’s pugilists grabbing five top positions to finish overall champions for the first time.
- Gopi Thonakal became the first Indian to win Asian Marathon Championships.