Current Affairs are the latest news which we here published on our website to know the important news that happening around us and in this busy schedule many candidates browse the websites for knowing the Latest Current Affairs. For your help, our website providing you the Current Affairs 29th November 2017 so, read the below article and get the glimpse & knowledge about all the provided information. We know the Current Affairs 29th November 2017 play a vital role for all of us and will be helpful mostly for those who are preparing for the competitive exams which are very tough nowadays. Along with the academic knowledge, you need to have awareness about the Today Current Affairs which will surely benefit you in all the ways like – competitive exams, for government jobs, for civil services exams, etc.
Current Affairs 29th November 2017
We see many of the candidates fail to score good marks in exams mostly in this section – current affairs so pay more attention to the latest currents affairs and we hope the provided info will surely benefit you to lead success in all sort of competitive exams. In this article, you can get updates on Today Current Affairs i.e. Current Affairs 29th November 2017. Today Current Affairs comprises of latest information and awareness on what happening in the world and also covers the relevant topics based on business, money, politics, sports, education, crime, ethics, employment, and so on. Those who are preparing for the exam no need to worry! Grasp all the info which we have provided here on this website and advisable to utilize the given information.
Current Affairs for 29th November 2017:
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit being held for the first time in South Asia in Hyderabad, India from November 28-30.
- The government announced that formed revenue secretary NK Singh will be the chairman of the 15th Finance Commission that will recommend distribution of taxes between center and states.
- Odisha government launched a scheme to boost fish production in the state with a budgetary provision of Rs. 96 crore.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has been awarded the Bronze Medal for its creative and informative display at the 37th India International Trade Fair 2017 being held at Pragati Maidan.
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, conferred the 3rd ICCR Distinguished Indologist Award on Professor Hiroshi Marui of Japan at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- The Government has embarked upon a major policy initiative for rapid transformation of 115 backward districts across the country by 2022.
- Indian Ocean Naval Symposium Multilateral Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise – 2017 started in the Bay of Bengal on November 27, 2017.
Banking and Business
- ADB announced that it increased annual funding to India to up to $4 billion from existing $ 2.7 billion from next year to accelerate inclusive economic transformation.
- Aegon Life Insurance has appointed Vineet Arora as the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, effective from January 2018.
- Bank of Baroda Launched digital Supply Chain Finance solution which provides working capital loan opportunities for small and medium enterprises and largest corporate clients.
Sports and Entertainment
- Ishaan Khatter was named the Best Actor for his debut film beyond the clouds at the International Bosphorus Film Festival in Turkey.
- Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas sealed the win in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, beating teammate Lewis Hamilton at Yas Marina.
- The 07th international military games will be held in Wuhan City in the Central China’s Hubei Province.
- Pankaj Advani dished out another superb performance to outclass Iran’s Amir Sarkhosh in the final and claim the IBSF world snooker championship in Doha.
- Virat Kohli has become the first captain to score 10 International hundreds in a calendar year.
- Indian men’s and women’s kabaddi teams were both crowned the champions of Asia at the 2017 Asian Kabaddi Championship, in Gorgan, Iran.
- Om Prakash Saraf, former MLA of Jammu Kashmir, passed away in Jammu Kashmir
- Jon Hendricks, the pioneering jazz singer, and lyricist died at New York City hospital. He was 96 years old.