Check Today’s Current Affairs 30th November 2017 Here on this page. Candidates who are preparing for the competitive exams focus on Today current affairs of the world. We know there are all sorts of news happening around us and we have no time so for your convenience we here on this page providing today Current Affairs 30th November 2017 which will benefit you for any sort of competitive exams like Banking, Civil, Postal, RBI etc. In today current affairs in the below article we provide you the info regarding business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and Current Affairs 30th November 2017 for international, sports and entertainment. Hope the given information will surely benefit you for preparing the competitive exams and also for those candidates who are preparing for an interview.
Current Affairs 30th November 2017
Current Affairs 30th November 2017 National
- The Hyderabad Metro Rail opened for public with the passengers describing their first-time travel by it as a “convenient, comfortable and awesome experience”.
- ‘SAUBHAGYA’ scheme introduced with an aim to transform the lives, especially poorest of the poor by providing power supply to every household of the country.
- Madhya Pradesh becomes the first state in the country to adopt Panch Parmeshwar portal and app system for making panchayat’s functioning more transparent easy and reliable.
- The festival concluded with the world premiere of Indo-Argentinian co-production “Thinking of Him”, directed by Pablo Cesar.
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) appointed senior bureaucrat Badri Narain Sharma as Chairman of National Anti-Profiteering Authority. Sharma is 1985 batch IAS officer of Rajasthan cadre.
- The first edition of international Symposium to Promote Innovation & Research in Energy Efficiency (INSPIRE 2017) was held in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- The Ministry of Finance appointed former economic affairs secretary Shaktikanta Das as India’s G20 Sherpa for the Development Track of the grouping.
- Russia agreed to assist India to set the National Crisis Management Centre (NCMC) in the country to handle disaster and other emergency situations
- President Ram Nath Kovind conferred the 3rd Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Distinguished Indologist Award of Professor Hiroshi Marui of Japan at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Current Affairs 30th November 2017 for International
- India and United Kingdom will soon sign Memorandum of Understanding in the urban transport sector for cooperation in policy planning, technology.
- Five more Russian competitors from the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, including two gold medalists, have been banned for life over anti-doping rule violations by International Olympic Committee
- Myanmar’s de facto leader Aung Sann Suu Kyi has been stripped of the Freedom of Oxford award over her “inaction” in handling the raging Rohingya refugee crisis and turning a “blind eye to violence” in the country that forced over 600,000 people to flee to Bangladesh.
Current Affairs 30th November 2017 for Banking and Business
- Jet Airways and Air France-KLM announced a partnership to route more traffic through Europe and on to North America, in a potential challenge to Gulf carrier Etihad Airways that is a shareholder in Jet.
- A new Payments Bank ‘Paytm Payments Bank’ was formally launched at the hands of the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Currently, India has four Payments Bank including Paytm Payments Bank.
- Amazon India in collaboration with hardware accelerator HAX and crowd-funding community Kickstarter, has announced a startup challenge ‘Startup C-Cube’. The winners of the contest will have an opportunity to engage with Boeing on future partnerships.
Current Affairs 30th November 2017 for Sports and Entertainment
- Robin Campillo’s French film 120 Beats Per Minute, about a passionate fight against indifference towards AIDS, won the prestigious Golden Peacock award best film at the controversy-ridden 48th International Film Festival of India.