Current Affairs 3rd January 2018: we are giving information about the Current Affairs 3rd January 2018 in National and international Updates. These are updates helpfull all govt jobs seekers and exams attended candidates.
Current Affairs 3rd January 2018
Conferences in Hyderabad
- An international conference will be held in Hyderabad on February 14, The conference will be attended by 400 delegates from 22 countries.
- The World IT Congress Conference will be held in Hyderabad from February 19 to 21, 2018. At this convention, 2500 delegates from 80 countries will participate.
- From February 22 to 24, 2018 will be held at HICCI, Hyderabad, where the BioSite summit will be held in 51 countries.
New passport issuance centers
- New passport issuance centers will be set up in the Telangana. They will soon be launched at Hanmakonda, Mahabubnagar, Adilabad, Medak, Khammam, Siddipet and Nallagonda.
Venu Madhav on the postage cover
- The postal department has given rare respect to international mimicry artist Nerula Vengamadhav. On the occasion of the 86th birthday of Venu Madhav, he issued a special postage cover of the Telangana Telangana Circle with his photo.
The Triple Talaq bill is passed by the Lok Sabha
- The Triple Talaq bill is passed by the Lok Sabha On December 28, 2017, the Lok Sabha passed the Bill for Protection of Muslim Women’s Marriage Rights regarding triple talaq.
The Missile Test succeeded
- Super-sonic missile test, designed with domestic knowledge, was successful. It can be destroyed by any continental missiles from the altitude of 30 km. India has successfully tested three such missiles so far this year. Two tests were held on March 1, February 11th last year. Prithvi missile successfully tested in the third test on December 28th.
Logo City Bangalore
- Bangalore is the first city to create a logo in the country. Kannada and English script combined this logo in red and white.
Indian Science Congress in Manipur
- 105th Indian Science Congress will be held at Manipur Central University in Manipur capital Imphal from March 18 to 22, 2018. The Indian Science Congress Association, which met in Kolkata on December 27th.
The formation of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
- Vijay Rupani as the Chief Minister of Gujarat was sworn in second. Governor OP Kohli will be sworn in with 9 Cabinet Ministers and 10 Deputy Ministers.
Start Magenta Metro Train
- Narendra Modi, the newly constructed Magenta Metro route connecting Noida in Uttar Pradesh with Delhi, was launched on December 25th.
Central Literary Prize for Devi Priya
- The poet, writer Devi Priya was awarded the Central Sahitya Akademi Award – 2017. The poem has been selected for the best poetry award from ‘గాలి రంగు’ Telugu. Awards were selected for the best in all 24 languages.
Nageshwar Reddy’s MG Garg Award
- Dr. P. Nageshwar Reddy, chairman of the Asian Institute of Gastro Entrepreneurship in Hyderabad, was awarded the IMA Dr. M.G.GG Giving Life Achievement Award. He was awarded the prize by National Association of Indian Medical Association KK Agarwal in Mumbai.
Mahesh Bhagwat Award
- The Super Kings Police Commissioner Mahesh Muralidhar Bhagwat is among the top 10 IPS officers to announce Better India annually. Better India will release a list of top 10 IPS officers annually for the best performance on duty. Manish Shankar Sharma topped the list, followed by R Sreelekha and Mahesh Bhagwat in the third place.
Dhirendra as UGC chairman
- Professor Dhirendra Pillai Singh has been appointed as Chairman of the University Grants Commission (UGC). He is currently the director of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (Knock) in Bangalore.
Amnesty General Secretary KUMI Naidu
- South African activist Kumi Naidu was elected as the General Secretary of the International Rights Organization Amnesty International. Nayudu is currently in office after Salil Shetty, who is currently in her post, retires in August 2018