High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018: Pleasant News, for the candidates who are looking for getting govt sector jobs in Karnataka. The High Court of Karnataka has published Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment for filling up 101 Posts. There are 99 pests in these 12 posts for the Residual Parent Cadre and Local Cadre. So the Karnataka HC invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates to grab this opportunity. Applicants who have proper eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website, i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.i before the last date.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- 1 High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Apply Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 101 Vacancies of High Court of Karnataka Notification 2018
- 1.3 Information about High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply for High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2015
- 1.5 High Court of Karnataka Notification 2018—> Pdf file
The high court of Karnataka state has announced a new Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment notification for fill up of 101 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through High Court of Karnataka website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 01-02-2018 to 01-03-2018. The time of applying is just for one month, so interested candidates could register/apply as soon as possible.
Apply Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
The eligible and interested candidates in court jobs or govt jobs have a good opening this year. Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment for the candidate should remember that you can apply for these posts before the last date, i.e., 01-03-2018. Now all the candidates who are ready to apply for these jobs should read every point which is in the notification before going to apply. For more information about High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 such as age, educational qualifications, Exam fee, pay scale, selection procedure and how to apply can see below or visit the official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
101 Vacancies of High Court of Karnataka Notification 2018
High Court of Karnataka Notification 2018 for the candidate interested to apply for these posts has to have Educational Qualification of Candidates should have passed Degree in Law from a recognized university established by the judiciary in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate. Age Limit (as on 01-03-2018) Max of 35 years and age relaxation for ST/SC candidates and Ex-serviceman is 3 years, the selection process is done by the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva orally and Computer Test. Application Fee General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500 and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 250 through SBI Challan or online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Information about High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Karnataka high court|
|Post Name||Civil judge|
|salary||RS: 27,700 – 44,770|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting Date to Apply||01-02-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||01-03-2018|
|Exam Date||not yet announced|
|Mode of Applying||online|
How to Apply for High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2015
- Applicants need to apply online through the official website i.e.karnatakajudiciary.kar.
nic.in before the last date.
- First of all, you can visit the official site and search for the link to the High Court of Karnataka application form.
- Read the information provided in the notification carefully.
- Who satisfy can start applying for this job?
- Then fill it and enter the required information in the boxes.
- For more and detailed information you can see below specified official notification link.
- Finally, you need to take a print copy of the application and save.
Submission of Online Application starts from 01-02-2018
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 01-03-2018.