MMRCL Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited has announced vacancies for AGM posts. Total 90 vacancies for the different departments. MMRCL provides winter internship program to aspiring students who are looking for educational and career development opportunities. MMRCL Recruitment 2017 for this is a good opportunity for engineering and graduation in different branches and ITI students. Brief information about the educational qualification is given below.
MMRCL Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates must have to apply through online or offline mode. MMRCL Recruitment 2017 for download the application form visit the official website of MMRCL. In that website, you can see the link to download an application form. Fill the form without any mistakes. Go through the application form instructions before submitting the form. MMRCL Recruitment 2017 for The application has to attach documents to the filled application form. Documents like graduation certificates, address proof, Photograph, signature etc with the application form send to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
MMRCL Notification 2017
The last date of the submission of application form is 11th December 2017. Interested candidates have to apply immediately. Candidates who want to send the form in offline mode must have to send to the official address. The address of the MMRCL is given in the article below. MMRCL Notification 2017 for the selection process is based on the interview. Selected Candidates may get a job in the location of Mumbai. Salary is based on the position of the job and qualification. MMRCL Notification 2017 for the last date of receipt of applications by Post or E-mail shall be 11th December 2017. Visit the official website www.mmrcl.com
Further details about the MMRCL Recruitment 2017 for AGM posts 2017 how many vacancies, age limit, eligible criteria, an address of the MMRCL and important dates etc will be available in detailed.
MMRCL Notification 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||AGM posts 2017|
|Job Category||Government Job|
- Finance – Inter CA, CA Fresher
- Human Resource- MBA, MMS, PGDM, BMS in HR
- Projects(Civil Eng)- Final year students in M.Tech / B.Tech – Civil 4. Urban Transport Planning / Public relations / Land & R&R / Environment UTP- Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture/Planning and pursuing PG; ME or M. Tech (2 semesters completed). PR- Graduate in any field and pursuing PG in Mass media, Mass Communications and PR (2 semesters completed). Land & R&R- Graduate in any Discipline and pursuing PG MA / MS (2 semesters completed).
- Systems (Electrical / Information Technology)- Final year students in M.Tech / B.Tech -Elec , Electronics, IT or MCA / MBA-IT
Age limit: As per the government rule.
- The details of the required qualification and eligibility criteria’s as mentioned above to be strictly ensured before applying.
- Interns will not be provided with any stipend/remuneration/reimbursement towards expenses on travel/food/accommodation etc for the internship period.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement may increase/ decrease depending on the MMRCL requirements.
- Applicants must produce endorsement letter / ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the concerned HOD / Training & Placement Cell of their institute/college in prescribed format of MMRCL.
- Interns shall be abided by Terms and Conditions as per the Internship Policy of the corporation.
- The mode of internship application will be through hard copies sent to MMRC, BKC Office and E-mail submissions to the MMRCL training cell at the Eemail@example.com.
- The Interns shall abide by the safety protocol of the site and site-specific instruction regarding timing allocated for visits. 8. The last date of receipt of applications (by Post or E-mail) shall be 11th December
Pay Scale: based on the job type.
How To Apply
The details of the required qualification and eligibility criteria’s as mentioned above to be strictly ensured before applying.
The mode of internship application will be through hard copies sent to MMRC, BKC Office and E-mail submissions to the MMRCL training cell at the Efirstname.lastname@example.org.
Application available date 28/november/2017
Last date of application submitting 11/12/2017
MUMBAI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED (A JV company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra) NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R-13, ‘E’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051