Railway Recruitment Board invites ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for filling 62907 Vacancies. Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification released for hiring suitable candidates for vacant posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix for vacancies in various units of Indian Railways. Forms are accepted only through online mode and who are eligible for this Railway Group D Notification can apply from 10th February 2018 to 12th March 2018. Read the below section to know more about the Railway Group D Recruitment.
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1 Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Railway Group D Notification 2018 Apply Online for 62907 Vacancies
- 1.2 indianrailways.gov.in – Railway Group D Notification 2018
- 1.3 Information about Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 How to Apply for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 pdf—> Apply
Good News for the Job Seekers who are looking for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018. Before filling the Railway Group D Notification Application Form first you should fulfill the complete eligibility conditions as prescribed in the notification. Only those who are eligible should apply for the 62907 vacancies. From this article get the details like educational qualification, age limit required to apply for these vacancies, selection process, application fee details, pay scale and other information.
Railway Group D Notification 2018 Apply Online for 62907 Vacancies
Candidates who are applying for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 should pass 10th Class or ITI from NCVT or SCVT from recognized board. Those who are awaiting results of the final exams of the prescribed educational or technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply for this recruitment. Application Fee of Rs. 500/- to be paid for General Categories and for SC/ST category candidates Rs. 250/-. Payment of Application Fee can be done by Online and Offline. Pay the fee on or before 12-03-2018. Railway Group D Notification for the candidates must ensure that you fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post (s) you are opting for and if you found medically unsuitable for the opted post (s) they shall not be given any alternative appointment.
indianrailways.gov.in – Railway Group D Notification 2018
All the applied candidates should attend for the Computer Based Test (CBT) and who qualified the exam to have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will normalize in CBT. Final recruited candidates will receive Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances. Railway Group D Notification for those who are interested in this job before filling the application you need to check for the age limit. Applying candidate age must be between 18 to 31 years as on 01-07-2018. As per the norms of the organization, age relaxation applicable to the reserved candidates.
After satisfying all the Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 conditions you must fill the application form in a prescribed format. To fill the application you must visit the RRB official website. Fill all the details correctly without any mistakes. No field should be left empty. Before filling the application keep all scanned documents JPEG format ready. Submit the application before the closing date and no form accepted after the last date. For more details also check the official Railway Group D Recruitment PDF on this page.
Information about Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Organization Name: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board
Post: Group D
Type of Job: Government Job
Starting Date to Apply: 10th February 2018
Last Date for Submission: 12th March 2018
Mode of Applying: ONLINE
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must pass 10th Class or ITI from NCVT or SCVT from a recognized board.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018):
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 31 years.
- OBC/Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
- PWD (Unreserved): 10 years
- SC/ST or Domicile of J & K: 5 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Mode of Fee Payment:
Online Fee Payment
- The fee can be made by internet banking or debit or credit card up to 12-03-2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
Offline Fee Payment
- SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12-03-2018 at 13:00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10-03-2018 at 13:00 Hrs in any branch of the computerized post office.
Candidates are selected for the 62907 vacancies through the below process:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Selected candidates will receive Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances.
How to Apply for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website indianrailways.gov.in
- Read all the Railway Group D Recruitment details correctly
- Who are eligible can start filling the application
- Form should be filled correctly
- Attach all the relevant documents asked in the notification
- Before submitting cross check the application
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a print copy and save for further reference
We here on this page have furnished the complete details about the Railway Group D Notification so those Job Hunters interested in Railway Jobs can happily utilize this recruitment opportunity. For more details refer the official Railway Group D Notification or you can also visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board. Bookmark this page for more updates.