South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017 released to fill up 468 vacancies. Interested candidates are applying for the posts through online for official website southindianbank.com. Online applications are accepted from 20th Dec 2017 to 30th Dec 2017. Here 10days left for the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2017 to register the names through online.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017
- 1 South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017
- 1.1 DETAILS OF South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017
- 1.2 For Details of SIB Probationary Clerk Notification 2017
- 1.3 South Indian Bank Apply Online
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017 is for the candidates who are seriously searching for banking jobs. Actually, this is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to settle in the banking sector as well as government job position. So Job hunters use this chance. Candidates are decided to apply for these posts first read the complete South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017 and understand the eligibilities, carefully then only you have to proceed the further process. If your qualifications are matched as per official notification now you need to register your name through the official site.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2017 released the Many vacancies in various branches which are located in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Delhi. You can check out entire Vacancy details as per the branch wise. If you are getting any problems while application process don’t worry about that we are there on our website Jrecruitment.in is always with you to clarify your doubts, here we are providing clear information about this South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017 through this article, as per officials graduation completed candidates have the maximum age limits with 26 years are eligible for these vacancies.
DETAILS OF South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerk|
|Job location||Across India|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants should have completed X/SSLC, XII/HSC & graduation with a minimum of 60% marks under regular course before on 31st December 2017.
Candidates have the maximum age limits are 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997
Aspirants have to pay the fee. For OBC/General: Rs.600/- and All Others: Rs 100/-
To join SIB Recruitment candidates must face the Online Test and Personal Interview
The selected candidates will get the good salary as per official notification.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2017 State-wise vacancies:
|State||Number of Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||35|
- Online Application Start Date 20.12.2017
- Online Application End Date 30.12.2017
- Online Test January 2018( Tentatively)
How to apply for SIB Probationary Clerk Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of @ www.southindianbank.com
- Click on the link Check SIB Probationary Clerk Notification 2017
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms of the SIB Probationary Clerk Recruitment
- Then, submit the form after completing the filling process.
- Take out the print out it will be useful for you in further sections.