Degree Online Services Telangana invites online applications for Telangana DOST Admission 2018 into UG programmes. Candidates who are seeking for admission for undergraduate programmes like B.Sc, B.B.A, B.C.A, B.Com, B.A can check the complete Telangana DOST Admission information here on this page.
Telangana DOST Admission 2018
- 1 Telangana DOST Admission 2018
- 1.1 Telangana DOST Admission 2018 Application Form
- 1.2 Telangana DOST Application Form 2018 For UG Programme
- 1.3 TS DOST Admission 2018 and Important Dates
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for TS DOST Admission 2018
- 1.5 Documents Required for Telangana DOST Application Form
- 1.6 How to Apply for Telangana DOST Admission 2018
- 1.7 Telangana DOST Admission 2018 Notification and Application Form—>Download
Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) is a friendly and effortless way to apply for UG course and welcomes you to take online Telangana DOST Admission 2018 for the desired undergraduate courses for this academic year 2018-19. Applications accepted online for UG Admissions in six universities – Palamuru University, Satavahana University, Osmania University, Telangana University, Kakatiya University and Mahatma Gandhi University. Students should pay only one registration fee for all six universities Rs. 100/- only.
Telangana DOST Admission 2018 Application Form
In this article, you can check for the eligibility criteria required to apply for Telangana DOST Admission 2018. Check below for the educational qualification, registration fee details, important dates related to Telangana DOST Application Form and the process to apply for the admission. Web options can be given across all the universities with prioritizing the universities too. Biometric Authentication in collaboration with all e-Seva centers and helpline centers in TS State. Application filing made simple for Non-BIETS and outside the Telangana Students.
Telangana DOST Application Form 2018 For UG Programme
Students who satisfy the eligibility can fill the Telangana DOST Application Form only once. Those who have applied under NCC, NSS, Sports, CAP category should provide their certificates verified at helpline centers of their respective universities. Read all the provided instructions correctly and fill the Telangana DOST Admission Application Form. After completion of the application filing, make the fee payment by credit card/ debit card/net banking facility.
TS DOST Admission 2018 and Important Dates
Conducting Authorities: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
Category: DOST Telangana Degree Admission 2018
Course: Undergraduate Courses
Notification: 15th May 2018
Registration and Web Options: 18th May 2018 to 4th June 2018
Registration with a late fee of Rs. 200/- and web options: 05-06 June 2018
Seat Allotment – First List: 10th June 2018
Reporting to the colleges by candidates – Phase-I: 12th to 17th June 2018
Web Options II Phase: 18 to 19th June 2018
Seat Allotment – Second List: 22nd June 2018
Reporting to the colleges by candidates – II Phase: 23 to 28th June 2018
Last Phase Web Options: 29 to 30th June 2018
Final List Seat Allotment: 03rd July 2018
Reporting to the colleges by candidates Final Phase: 04-07th July 2018
Commencement of First Sem Classes: 19th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for TS DOST Admission 2018
- Students should pass two-year Intermediate Exam conducted by BIE TS OR any equivalent exam of any other board recognized.
- Who have passed the exam in one attempt will give first preference during admission.
Eligibility Certificate from Board of Intermediate, TS is required from the students of other board.
Medical Lab Technology Course:
Students who have passed or appearing in Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from Board of Intermediate Education TS or its equivalent exam are eligible for admission into BA or B.com only. Those who have done Bride Course along with Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology are eligible for B.Sc courses.
You need to pay only one Registration Fee for all the six universities of Rs. 100/- only.
Admission allotted based on the merit and the list will prepare on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination in single attempt.
Documents Required for Telangana DOST Application Form
For TS Intermediate Students:
- Intermediate Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Facility to pay the admission fee.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
Students of Other Board and the Other States:
- Qualifying (10+2 Level) Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Facility to pay for the admission fee.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Income Certificate (if scholarship claimed)
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admissions under a special category.
Approach directly the official website of the university i.e. oufro.ac.in OR kakatiya.ac.in.
Reservation of Seats:
How to Apply for Telangana DOST Admission 2018
- Students to apply for UG admission should visit the official website
- Fill the Telangana DOST Application Form correctly without any mistakes
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Who are applying under special category submit the certificates
- Submit the TS DOST Admission application form before the last date
- Take a print copy and save for further reference