Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board invites applications for direct TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 on a temporary basis for Pharmacist (Siddha), Pharmacist (Ayurveda), Pharmacist (Homeopathy), and Pharmacist (Unani). Applications accepted by ONLINE mode only. Interested candidates in TN MRB Pharmacist Notification can check here on this page for the complete eligibility conditions required to apply for this notification. We here providing you the complete eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection process required to apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment, salary details, the procedure to apply for this job. Who satisfy all the criteria can apply for TN MRB Recruitment from 13th February 2018 to 05th March 2018.
TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- 1 TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Apply Online for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Details about TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 How to Apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Important Dates for TN MRB Pharmacist Notification 2018
- 1.5 TN MRB Pharmacist Notification 2018—>Click Here
- 1.6 TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018—>Apply Online
Aspirants who are looking for the Pharmacist Vacancies can refer the complete TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 details from this article. This is a good opportunity for those who are hunting for the Tamil Nadu Government Jobs so read the provided information carefully and who fulfill the conditions can start filling the application form by online mode at mrb.tn.gov.in. TN MRB Pharmacist Notification applications accepted until the last date only. Who are applying should pass the Diploma in Pharmacy or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy from the recognized central or state university or board. Persons with required qualification whether registered in employment exchange or otherwise eligible to apply for TN MRB Recruitment. Check more details regarding the educational qualification from the official PDF.
Apply Online for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
Selections for the 229 Pharmacist Vacancies will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s). There will be no oral test (interview) for Pharmacist (Siddha), Pharmacist (Ayurveda), Pharmacist (Homeopathy), and Pharmacist (Unani) Posts. Age to apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment must be between 18 to 40 years. Before filling the application check for the age limit. Selected candidates will receive pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- + GP 4200/-. To fill the application visit the official website and fill the form properly without any mistakes after which make the application fee payment of Rs. 100/- for UR/OBC category & Rs. 250/- for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
Details about TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu
Post: Pharmacist (Siddha)
- Pharmacist (Siddha): 148
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): 38
- Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 23
- Pharmacist (Unani): 20
Location: Tamil Nadu
Category: TN MRB Recruitment 2018
Mode of Apply: ONLINE
Starting Date to Apply: 13th February 2018
Closing Date for Submission: 05th March 2018
Website of the Organization: mrb.tn.gov.in
Check Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must pass the Diploma in Pharmacy or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy from the recognized central or state university or board.
- Age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Candidates based on their Academic and Technical Qualification Selected for the Post.
- No oral test (interview) conducted.
- UR/OBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- ST/SC/PWD: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates will receive a pay of Rs. 9300 to 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB),
7th Floor, DMS Building, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet,
Chennai – 6000 006.
How to Apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of the organization
- Click the link Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2018
- Eligible candidates can start filling the application
- Upload all the documents required
- Make the fee payment as per your category
- Submit the form before the last date i.e. 05-03-2018
- Take a print copy and save for further use
Important Dates for TN MRB Pharmacist Notification 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 13th February 2018
- Closing Date for Submission: 05th March 2018