Visvesvaraya Technological University released VTU Karnataka PG Exam Notification 2018 for submission of application forms for January / February 2018 Examinations. VTI invites submission of online Examination Application Forms for MBA/MCA/MTech/M.Arch and M.Tech Part Time. Exam held in Jan/Feb 2018 so check below for the procedure for online filling of exam application, fee details etc.
VTU Karnataka PG Exam Notification 2018
Online Exam Application Forms for:
- First Sem. (2017 admitted) MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.Arch
- First and Third Sem. (part of the first semester) M.Tech Part Time.
Check Below for Schedule Dates for Filling Online Exam Application Form:
Starting Date for filling the form: 03rd January 2018
Last Date for filling the form: 06th January 2018
Process for Online Filling Exam Application:
All process same as per the VTU Karnataka PG Exam Notification
Fee Structure for Regular Students:
- Application Fee Rs. 20 per candidate.
- Exam Fee Rs. 1500/- for regular sem. Irrespective of the number of subjects.
- Arrear Exam Fee of Rs. 300/- per subject for arrear semester to the maximum of Rs. 1200 per semester.
- Marks Card Fee Rs. 75/- per semester.
Submission of Consolidates List and Fee to the University: The college should take a report after the last date and submission of the fee to the university through online fee payment option available @ vtu.ac.in/online-fee-payment. After the fee payment, receipt, report and consolidated list shall submit to the office of the undersigned on or before 10 Jan 2018.
For more details, you can refer the official VTU Karnataka PG Exam Notification details link.