Here we are with the West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2018 People of West Bengal looking for Government Jobs can check here on this page for the Notification details. People who are interested and eligible for the Sub Inspector job can apply from the official website @ policewb.gov.in. Details of Application fee and other details are given below.
West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2018
- 1 West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Apply Online WBPRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2018 – 161 Vacancies
- 1.3 Information About West Bengal Police SI Notification
- 1.4 How to Apply for WBPRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2018 —> Download Pdf
- 1.6 Click Here Apply for West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Official Web Site.
Candidate should apply for the exam through online, and the last date of acceptance of the online application is 03rd Feb 2018. Applicants Who are applying for the post must have passed bachelor’s degree from the any recognized board or its equivalent. West Bengal police after the application process will conduct the Preliminary test and who cleared written test will have PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST and PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST and for full information refer official West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2018. So, to score good marks, you need to cover the syllabus of the exam which the officials will upload at the official website policewb.gov.in You can collect the entire curriculum and prepare well for the test.
Apply Online WBPRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Are you residing in West Bengal Region? Are you one of the candidates who is searching for govt job notifications in West Bengal? If yes take a look here, the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has published WBPRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 for the candidates to appoint in Sub Inspector (armed and unarmed) and Lady Sub Inspector (Unarmed) Posts. West Bengal Police SI Recruitment for the candidates who have a degree from a recognized university can apply for these posts.
West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2018 – 161 Vacancies
Applicants should not be more than 35 years age as on 1st Jan 2018. Applicants, after completion of the applying process, will be moved to three type’s test they are 1.Written, 2.Physical Measurement, 3. Personality Test. If the candidates are given their best performance in these tests will be qualified otherwise not. For more information such as pay scale, educational qualifications and how to apply can see below as well as visit the official West Bengal Police SI Notification pdf file.
Information About West Bengal Police SI Notification
|Organization Name:||West Bengal Police|
|Job Category:||Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply:||02nd Feb2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||03rd Mar2018|
|Mode of Applying:||online|
- The applicant must have passed Degree from the any recognized university or its equivalent.
- Candidate should be in between 18-27 years as on 01st Jan 2018
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary Written Examination, PMT, PET and Final Combined Competitive Examination.
- SC/ST/PH/: Rs.20/-
- General Category: Rs. 170/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Pay Scale: Rs. 7100-37,600 and Grade Pay: Rs. 3900
How to Apply for WBPRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Applicants need to apply through online from the official website i.e. http://policewb.gov.in.
- Candidates must upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph with 20-45 kb and full signature within 3-15 kb.
- Applicants should submit no objection certificate also and more information you can refer the official notification pdf file.